Tagged: oil extraction plant
June 8, 2017 at 9:23 am #4751agrimachinery1Participant
OIL EXTRACTION PLANT has traditional and exceptional ways in processing:
OIL EXTRACTION PLANT should pay attention to equipment ordinary maintenance. And oil extraction plant also has no exception.
OIL EXTRACTION PLANT ORDINARY MAINTENANCE means a lot to the machine. It can not only avoid some malfunctions, but also prolong oil extraction plant service life. This can ensure the production time of oil extraction plant so as to create more economic benefits. Therefore, oil extraction plant ordinary maintenance is necessary!
Oil extraction plant ordinary maintenance content:
1. Key machines maintenance;
2. Oil extraction plant state maintenance.
3. Subjective state maintenance when oil extraction plant halts;
4. Regular large scale maintenance, or regular replacement of the machinery parts or repair;
5. Maintenance on the machinery transmission part, safety guard part, machinery supporting points and power supply joint part as the key point so as to ensure oil extraction plant normal running.
Besides, during processing, we should clean oil extraction plant and the working site sundries in time to avoid potential safety hazard. To reinforce the working site precaution work, we need to install guard railing or hang safety warning signs when necessary. Prevent non-staff from entering into the working site. Keep the working site unobstructed. Install necessary protection device or facilities. Oil extraction plant ordinary maintenance can avoid potential machinery malfunctions, improve working efficiency and ensure the operator safety.
Judge and Solve Problems of Oil extraction plant by Its Noise
We can judge and solve problems of oil extraction plant by its noise. When the oil extraction plant works, there may have some noise. What problems does the different noise indicate? Today, let’s talk about this.
The noise mainly comes from the shaft. When the shaft is revolving, if its noise is very small or slight, then the OIL EXTRACTION PLANT is normal. If there has too high or too low changes in noise or there has metal grating noise, then the machine may have some problems:
1. If it sounds like squeak, the shaft may lack lubrication oil. We need to add lubrication oil in time.
2. If it sounds like creak, it may come from the random motion of the bearing ball. If the bearing ball is broken or the electric motor has not been used for a long time, the oil will run up and it may make such a sound.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.